Abstract submission is not yet open.
Abstract submission is open
Please use our online submission form below to submit an abstract for consideration for Roentgenfest 2023 23rd Nov 2023.
Please note, abstract submission is for trainees only. Before submitting, please read our instructions for submission below. For abstract related queries, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract deadline: Friday 15th September 2023
Abstracts may be submitted in either the research, audit/quality improvement or educational/interesting case categories using the form below. Individuals may submit more than one abstract. If your abstract is accepted, then the most highly ranked abstracts will be selected for oral presentation and others will be accepted for poster presentation.
- Research and Audit / Quality Improvement abstracts (strictly max. 250 words) should be structured under the following headings:
- Educational / Interesting Case abstracts (strictly max. 250 words) should be structured under the suggested headings:
- Learning outcomes
- Submissions exceeding the word limit will be rejected.
- Once you submit your abstract you will receive an email reply to confirm we have received your submission.
- All submissions will be assessed based on the study design and quality of scientific methods and conclusion.
- If you have any problems with the submission, please notify the Roentgenfest team at the above email address.
- Please ensure you also register for the meeting if submitting an abstract.
- Prizes are limited to radiology trainees within the East Midland training scheme(s).
We look forward to receiving your abstract!