Abstract submission is now closed.
Please use our online submission form to submit an abstract for consideration for Röentgenfest 2021 28th Oct 2021.
Please note, abstract submission is for East Midlands radiology trainees only. Before submitting, please read our instructions for submission below. For abstract related queries, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts may be submitted in either the research, audit/quality improvement or educational categories using the form below. Individuals may submit more than one abstract. If your abstract is accepted, then the most highly ranked abstracts will be selected for oral presentation and others will be accepted for poster presentation. Please note, educational abstracts are only eligible for poster presentations.
- Abstracts (max. 250 words) need to be structured under the following headings:
- Submissions exceeding the word limit will be rejected.
- Once you submit your abstract you will receive an email reply to confirm we have received your submission.
- All submissions will be assessed based on the study design and quality of scientific methods and conclusion.
- If you have any problems with the submission, please notify the Roentgenfest team at the above email address.
- Please ensure you also register for the meeting if submitting an abstract.
We look forward to receiving your content!